A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Quinn:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Quinn is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Quinn, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
Dr. Quinn has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Boone Hospital Center
- Columbia Regional Hospital
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Quinn MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William Quinn practice?
- Dr. William Quinn has 1 office location.
- Dr. William Quinn practices Orthopaedic Surgery near , .