2.5

Shoulder Surgery 2014 show details Shoulder Surgery 2014
Aug 2nd, 2016

The first time I met him, I was very comfortable. He was friendly and took time to ask me about my condition. My second appointment was extremely late and I was told by staff, "Sorry, that's just Dr. Quinn. He always runs at least 30 minutes behind." His staff was always excellent. Very friendly and apologetic about my wait time. After surgery he was a different person. He spent almost no time at all with me and seemed aggravated when I tried to ask a question or point out my level of pain. He handled my shoulder very rough and caused me a great deal of pain. He wanted me to use the therapist he sends all his patients to, but it was not convenient for me. I chose a group I had used before that was close to my home. He seemed very put out by my decision and spent even less time with me after that. He wanted me in therapy the second day after my surgery and he wanted me in therapy every single day. I had a similar surgery with a different doctor previous to this so I was surprised by the aggressive therapy schedule. Withanks my other shoulder, I never had pain in therapy. With this shoulder, I only went three times a week because I was in tears all throughout each painful session. When I tried to explain my level of pain to him, he was so mad that I was not going every day that he just ignored me. He said my therapist was doing things wrong and that was why it hurt. When I finally was able to move my arm about 60 degrees upward, he wrote me a prescription for more therapy and told me I was released and didn't need to come back. If I had not been so glad to no longer have to deal with him, I would have told him I wasn't ready, but I was just glad to get rid of him! I would not recommend him as a doctor to anyone. No one deserves to be treated the way I was treated!

Excellent show details Excellent
May 17th, 2016

I was treated very well, by Dr. Quinn and his entire staff. He spent all the time with me I needed to make me feel comfortable. Surgery went perfectly, with very little pain after. I would, and have recommended Dr. Quinn to anyone.

Shoulder show details Shoulder
Oct 29th, 2015

Surgery ok but his bedside manner is terrible! Will not give advice as to how to proceed with recovery - just smiles & says you'll know when it is time to start doing activities & refused to give any guidelines!! I had to go to another doctor to help me proceed with recovery!!

Rotator Cuf show details Rotator Cuf
by Sharon Haskell on Oct 17th, 2015

I just had Dr Quinn do my Rotator Cuf surgery and he did a great job. Six weeks ago and I can hold my arm above my head. I am following what he advised and going to Theropy twice a week. Would highly recommend him and his staff.

Unhappy experience show details Unhappy experience
Jun 8th, 2015

Have paid 90$ and know nothing . Hurting bad had to ask for pain med. now have to wait for for 7 days to see another physician. Was like I was taking up his time. Have used him before and were happy with him but, this time he slipped to the bottom of the line.

I wish I would have read these reviews before surgery! They are spot on! show details I wish I would have read these reviews before surgery! They are spot on!
Aug 18th, 2014

Have great pain after surgery and he is not listening to me. Makes you wait sometimes for close to an hour and sees you for about 90 seconds. AND in that 90 seconds doesn't listen to a word you say.

Feb 18th, 2013

I felt like he got paid and that was that. I had my shoulder repaired and after 4 and 1/2 months he was done with me and I still have pain and can't lift any thing.I repetedly told him my shoulder hurt and his answer was too stop everthing .he released me with the same restrictions I had at 4 weeks after surgery.I have 1/2 the pain and 1/4 the shoulder.

Aug 22nd, 2012

Would NOT recommend to friend or foe

Dec 21st, 2011

I was treated in a timely manner by a friendly staff. He made the correct diagnosis regarding my knee and I was able to avoid surgery that had been recommended by another surgeon.

Would NOT recommend! show details Would NOT recommend!
Dec 30th, 2010

Surgery was fine. Following visits after surgery were 30-60 seconds. Even after telling him something was not right and I was still having a great deal of pain (11 weeks later), I was still being told, "don't worry about it." Saw another doc. Now have full thickness tear in the shoulder he supposedly just fixed.

Patient show details Patient