2.5

Unhappy experience show details Unhappy experience
Jun 8th, 2015

Have paid 90$ and know nothing . Hurting bad had to ask for pain med. now have to wait for for 7 days to see another physician. Was like I was taking up his time. Have used him before and were happy with him but, this time he slipped to the bottom of the line.

I wish I would have read these reviews before surgery! They are spot on! show details I wish I would have read these reviews before surgery! They are spot on!
Aug 18th, 2014

Have great pain after surgery and he is not listening to me. Makes you wait sometimes for close to an hour and sees you for about 90 seconds. AND in that 90 seconds doesn't listen to a word you say.

Feb 18th, 2013

I felt like he got paid and that was that. I had my shoulder repaired and after 4 and 1/2 months he was done with me and I still have pain and can't lift any thing.I repetedly told him my shoulder hurt and his answer was too stop everthing .he released me with the same restrictions I had at 4 weeks after surgery.I have 1/2 the pain and 1/4 the shoulder.

Aug 22nd, 2012

Would NOT recommend to friend or foe

Dec 21st, 2011

I was treated in a timely manner by a friendly staff. He made the correct diagnosis regarding my knee and I was able to avoid surgery that had been recommended by another surgeon.

Would NOT recommend! show details Would NOT recommend!
Dec 30th, 2010

Surgery was fine. Following visits after surgery were 30-60 seconds. Even after telling him something was not right and I was still having a great deal of pain (11 weeks later), I was still being told, "don't worry about it." Saw another doc. Now have full thickness tear in the shoulder he supposedly just fixed.

Patient show details Patient