A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Rainer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Rainer, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rainer graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Rainer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Of Durango
- Southwest Health System Inc
- Southwest Colorado Surgical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Rainer accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 20 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- Anthem - 12 plans
- Rocky Mountain Health Plans - 6 plans
- Humana - 9 plans
- Cigna - 9 plans
- Colorado Medicaid - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William G. Rainer practice?
Dr. William Rainer practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Cortez, CO.
See Cortez Surgeons.