A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Rainer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Rainer is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Rainer
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Rainer Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Rainer, FACS, MD is board certified in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
Education & Awards
Dr. Rainer graduated from Royal College Of Surgeons In Ireland, Dublin.
Dr. Rainer has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Medical Center Of Durango
- Southwest Health System Inc
- Southwest Colorado Surgical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Gerald Rainer FACS and MD is a male Surgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Surgery and Surgical Critical Care.
- Where does Dr. William G. Rainer practice?
- Dr. William Rainer has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Rainer practices Surgery and Surgical Critical Care near Cortez, CO.
See Cortez Surgeons.