William O Reed JR., MD
Video profile
821 N Coleman St
Prosper, TX 75078
913-432-7200
Locations and availability (2)

3.0

|  I could write a book but will keep it brief.  |  show details
Aug 13th, 2014

I have a lot of experience with Dr. William O. Reed. He has preformed multiple back surgeries and discograms on me over a few year period. WARNING: unless he's changed the way he does a discogram - find another Doctor if he orders one. You DO NOT need to experience HIS way of doing them. As for his bedside manor, that word isn't in this Doctor's vocabulary. Dr Reed consistently ran late (or over scheduled) and left patients waiting for long periods of time. During one particular office appointment, I had x-rays done first then he came into the exam room. He said he needed to view the x-rays before continuing the visit. He left me waiting for literally an hour in the exam room. When he reappeared; bit of his just-finished lunch was still in his mustache. He spent a few minutes with me then finished the visit. Be cautious with this Doctor and don't expect a personable or compassionate person if you do decide to see him.

|  show details
by Marlyn Hawley on Oct 14th, 2013

He is an excellent Dr. The surgery went well. Now I have no pain. I would go to him again.

|  Forward and great surgeon  |  show details
Aug 30th, 2012

I was referred to Dr. Reed from a family member for a second opinion and I couldn't be happier that I chose him. I have avoided major surgery thanks to Dr. Reed and I am finally able to play sports and exercise again. He didn't engage much in conversation but answered every question I had and made me feel comfortable.

|  NO MORE BACK PAIN  |  show details
Feb 6th, 2012

Was able to avoid major surgery and overnight stay in hospital that was recommended by another physician. Dr Reed treated me using a microsurgery procedure. My back pain and leg pain were gone immediately. He and his staff are top-notch.

|  Mr. Kevin Howard  |  show details
Sep 30th, 2011

I was comfortable with the Dr's diagnoses and allowing him to go in and fix problems as needed and an explanation of the procedure afterwards.Thank You for getting me as close to normal as could be expected.