A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wagnon:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wagnon is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Wagnon
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wagnon, MD is board certified in Anesthesiology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Wagnon graduated from University of Arkansas , Little Rock.
Dr. Wagnon has 5 hospital affiliations:
- St Josephs Mercy Health Center Inc
- Hot Spring County Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Glyn Wagnon MD is a male Anesthesiologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Anesthesiology.
- Where does Dr. William G. Wagnon practice?
- Dr. William Wagnon has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Wagnon practices Anesthesiology near Hot Springs National Park, AR.
See Hot Springs National Park Anesthesiologists.