A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ward:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ward is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ward, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 22 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Bone Cancer
- Bone Transplantation
- Bone Tumor (Osteochondromatosis)
- Bone Tumors/Cancer (Chondrosarcoma)
- Femoral Cancer (Thigh Bone Neoplasm)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Hip Surgery (Hip Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Joint Diseases
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Knee Surgery (Knee Replacement Arthroplasty)
- Limb Salvage
- Malignant Bone Tumors/Cancer (Osteosarcoma)
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Plastic Surgery (Cosmetic & Reconstructive Surgery)
- Prosthesis Failure
- Reconstructive Surgical Procedures
- Soft Tissue Cancer
- Soft Tissue Cancer (Sarcoma)
- Soft Tissue Tumors (Myofibroma)
- > Show all expertise
Education & Awards
Dr. Ward graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 5 awards.
Dr. Ward has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Medical Park Hospital
- North Carolina Baptist Hospitals
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Ward accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Evercare - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William G. Ward practice?
Dr. William Ward practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Winston Salem, NC.
See Winston Salem Surgeons.