Family Physicians, Obstetrician & Gynecologist (OB/GYN)
Video profile
Franklin Park
2821 Rose St
Franklin Park, IL 60131
847-455-2030
Locations and availability (1)

|  He is great!  |  show details
by Sally D. on Jan 18th, 2014

I have never had an appointment with Dr. White, but his father delivered several of my children, so I am sure he is terrific! Sally D.

|  Wonderful  |  show details
by Sue on Nov 1st, 2013

Dr White delivered my baby 38 years ago when he was very young and new. I was expecting my regular doctor for my home delivery but Dr White came instead. He was kind and made me feel comfortable. I felt lucky to have him and would bet after all these long years he is even better at what he does.

|  Home birth  |  show details
Jan 2nd, 2012

Fantastic physician. Dr. White has seen it all, and he brings the sense of assurance only experience can afford. He attended the births of both of our daughters at home, and we wouldn't trade the experience or Dr. White for the world! Thanks, Dr. White!

|  Great for simple births  |  show details
Apr 8th, 2011

I had my forth child with him. My first was a c-section and I had my 3rd vbac with him at home. He was there to offer a simple no frills pregnancy and delivery support. During my pregnancy I had some questions come up with an ultrasound. He recommended that it be followed up with a doctor downtown. After everything checked out fine we continued with the plan of a safe home birth.

|  good old-fashioned doctor  |  show details
by SSK on Feb 24th, 2011

This pregnancy and delivery (6th child) was my first experience with Dr. White. He is very caring, thorough, and pays attention to details. I am very happy to have found him and highly recommend him.

|  Alert, good listener, gentle, patient doctor: one of a kind!  |  show details
Sep 29th, 2010

I am 27 and have used Dr. William G. White for about 4 years now. I also birthed a baby at home under his care. Dr. William G. White is one of a kind for many reasons. He is a good listener. He will let you ask all the questions you want and then reply directly to each question in a professional and objective manner. He is gentle too, which is sometimes not the case with many doctors today. His peaceful and confident disposition shows forth his 33 years of experience and, obviously, hard work with adults and children, especially infants. I can tel that he truly cares for the whole health of his patients, unlike many other doctors today who carry a hidden agenda to make the big bucks.

|  Outstanding, conservative care  |  show details
by MamaMT on Jan 4th, 2010

Dr. White is an excellent physician...unlike any other I have encountered. He is thorough and caring. He is, however, very conservative in his care. That is to say, he gives you exactly what you need but not anything you don't. I have found other physicians to prescribe antibiotics without a thought to the effects they may have in the long-term. Dr. White would not do that. He is always available and promptly returns phone calls too.