A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Wilson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Wilson is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Wilson, MD is board certified in Clinical Biochemical Genetics and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Angelman Syndrome
- Biochemical Genetics
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Down Syndrome
- Fabry Disease
- Gaucher Disease
- Marfan Syndrome
- Turner Syndrome
Education & Awards
Dr. Wilson graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Wilson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital
- University of Virginia Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Grady Wilson MD is a male Medical Geneticist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Clinical Biochemical Genetics.
- Where does Dr. William G. Wilson practice?
- Dr. William Wilson has 1 office location.
Dr. William Wilson practices Pediatrics and Clinical Biochemical Genetics near Charlottesville, VA.
See Charlottesville Pediatricians and Charlottesville Geneticists.