More than 22 million Americans of all ages have asthma. Prepare to talk to your doctor about symptoms, diagnosis and treatment options.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Persistent Asthma Facts about persistent asthma, including the criteria for diagnosis.
- Grass Pollen Allergy Get the facts about grass pollen Allergy.
- Pregnancy Facts about pregnancy, including symptoms you can expect to have.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Wilson
Dr. William Wilson, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Charlottesville, VA. He has 43 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics and Medical Genetics. Dr. Wilson is affiliated with University of Virginia Medical Center, University of Virginia Medical Center and UVA HealthSouth Rehabilitation Hospital. Dr. Wilson has received 2 awards. He speaks English.
Dr. William Wilson has the following 2 specialties
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Medical Genetics
Geneticists are doctors with expertise in genetic or hereditary disorders. Many of the diseases we get are inherited, or passed on through the genes of our biological parents. These specialists study the biology behind a genetic disorder's origin,...
Dr. William Wilson is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Charlottesville, VA.
Dr. Sean Moore
Pediatric Gastroenterology, Pediatrics
Charlottesville, VA 0 mi14
Dr. Ina Stephens
Pediatrics, Infectious Disease
Charlottesville, VA 0 mi28
Dr. Ernesto Villareal
Charlottesville, VA 0 mi7