Learn more about Dr. William Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woods
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Woods, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Woods has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s at Egleston
- Children`s at Scottish Rite
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William G Woods MD is a male Pediatrician, has 40 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. William G. Woods practice?
- Dr. William Woods has 1 office location.
Dr. William Woods practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians and Atlanta Pediatric Specialists.