A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Woods, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Woods has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta at Hughes Spalding
- Children`s at Egleston
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Woods accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Humana - 2 plans
- WellCare - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Medical Mutual of Ohio - 2 plans
- Unicare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Georgia - 2 plans