A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Prepare before visiting Dr. Woods
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Woods Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Woods, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 6 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
- Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Woods has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Children`s at Egleston
- Children`s at Scottish Rite
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William G Woods MD is a male Pediatrician, has 39 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. William G. Woods practice?
- Dr. William Woods has 1 office location.
Dr. William Woods practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians and Atlanta Pediatric Specialists.