Get the facts about lung cancer, including how many people get it and what increases your risk for developing it.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Lung Cancer Get lung cancer facts, including risk for developing it.
- Metastatic Melanoma The facts about metastatic melanoma, a serious skin cancer.
- Skin Cancer Get the facts about skin cancer, including the types and symptoms.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Breast Cancer Breast cancer facts, including risks for developing it.
- Cancer Get the facts you need about cancer.
- Chemotherapy A breakdown of the types of chemotherapy & potential side effects.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Woods
Dr. William Woods, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Atlanta, GA, with another office in Atlanta, GA. He has 36 years of experience. His specialties include Hematology and Oncology, Internal Medicine, Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology and Oncology. Dr. Woods is affiliated with Emory University Hospital Midtown, Emory University Hospital and Grady Memorial Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Woods has the following 4 specialties
- Hematology and Oncology
An Oncologist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of different cancers. This physician has extensive knowledge of the different signs and symptoms of cancer, as well as the various methods of treatment.
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
A pediatrician is a doctor who specializes in the regular care of children, as well as the diagnosis and treatment of illness in children. Young patients are often more complicated to treat because they are still growing and developing.
- Pediatric Hematology and Oncology
Dr. William Woods is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Atlanta, GA.
Dr. Francine Dykes
Neonatal-Perinatal Medicine, Pediatrics
Atlanta, GA 0.01 mi40
Dr. David Lloyd
Atlanta, GA 0.01 mi48
Dr. Jeffrey Linzer Sr
Pediatric Emergency Medicine, Pediatrics
Atlanta, GA 0.01 mi31