A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Woods:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Woods, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Adult T-Cell Leukemia-Lymphoma
Education & Awards
Dr. Woods graduated from University of Pennsylvania , Philadelphia.
Dr. Woods has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Childrens Healthcare of Atlanta at Hughes Spalding
- Children`s at Egleston
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Guard Woods MD is a male Pediatrician, has 38 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology.
- Where does Dr. William G. Woods practice?
- Dr. William Woods has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Woods practices Pediatrics, Pediatric Hematology-Oncology, and Pediatric Hematology near Atlanta, GA.
See Atlanta Pediatricians, Atlanta Pediatric Specialists, and Atlanta Hematologists.