A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Gabbard:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gabbard, MD is board certified in Nephrology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbard graduated from University of Tennessee, Memphis.
Dr. Gabbard has 16 hospital affiliations:
- St Anne General Hospital
- Parkwest Med Ctr
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gabbard accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Louisiana - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 19 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Michigan - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Bluegrass Family Health - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William Gabbard practice?
Dr. William Gabbard practices Emergency Medicine, Internal Medicine, and Nephrology near New Orleans, LA.
Additional practice locations include: Knoxville, TN.
See New Orleans Emergency Physicians, New Orleans Internists, and New Orleans Nephrologists.