A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Gabbert:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Gabbert is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gabbert, DO is board certified in Family Medicine.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gabbert graduated from Midwestern University at Glendale. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gabbert has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Maryvale Hospital Medical Center
- John C Lincoln Hospital NM
- Northern Arizona Veterans Affairs Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Frederick Gabbert DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 12 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William F. Gabbert practice?
- Dr. William Gabbert has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Gabbert practices Family Medicine near Phoenix, AZ.
Additional practice locations include: Glendale, AZ and Anthem, AZ.
See Phoenix Primary Care Doctors.