A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Gadbois:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Write a Review
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gadbois, MD is board certified in Urology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
Education & Awards
Dr. Gadbois graduated from Georgetown University, Washington.
Dr. Gadbois has 1 hospital affiliations:
- St. Luke's Hospital/Bethlehem
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Francis Gadbois MD is a male Urologist, has 41 years of experience and practices in Urology.
- Where does Dr. William F. Gadbois practice?
- Dr. William Gadbois has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Gadbois practices Urology near Fountain Hill, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Bethlehem, PA.