A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Gaines:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Gaines is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gaines, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaines graduated from Cornell University, New York. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Gaines has 6 hospital affiliations:
- U Mass Memorial Med Ctr - Memorial Campus
- St. Vincent's Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Morris Gaines MD is a male Internist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William M. Gaines practice?
- Dr. William Gaines has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Gaines practices Internal Medicine near Auburn, MA.
Additional practice locations include: Webster, MA.
See Auburn Internists.