Get the facts about childhood asthma, including the causes, symptoms and complications related to this condition.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- Asthma More than 22 million Americans suffer from asthma. Get the facts.
- Childhood Asthma Childhood asthma facts, including causes, symptoms & complications.
- Depression Facts about depression, including the symptoms of the condition.
- Clinical Depression Clinical depression facts; symptoms & other depressive disorders.
- Alzheimer's Disease Facts about Alzheimer’s Disease, including the symptoms and stages.
- Epilepsy Facts about epilepsy, including different types, symptoms and causes.
- Home Allergies Facts about indoor allergies, including symptoms & common allergens.
- Insomnia Facts about insomnia; who gets it and what causes it.
- Lyme Disease Facts about lyme disease; where it’s found and stages of the disease
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Gallentine
Dr. William Gallentine, DO is a Doctor primarily located in Durham, NC. He has 13 years of experience. His specialties include Pediatrics, Child Neurology and Neurology. Dr. Gallentine is affiliated with Duke Regional Hospital and Duke University Hospital. Dr. Gallentine has received 1 award. He speaks English.
Dr. William Gallentine has the following 3 specialties
- Child Neurology
Pediatric neurologists diagnose neurological conditions in children as young as newborn, all the way up to adolescence. They can recommend treatment for sleep disorders, head injuries and headaches, but they also specialize in issues such as epilepsy,...
A neurologist is a physician who diagnoses and treats disorders of the nervous system which is comprised of the brain, spinal cord and nerves. These doctors do not perform surgery, but refer patients to neurological surgeons when they determine...
Dr. William Gallentine is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Durham, NC.
Dr. Robert Greiner
Pediatric Hematology and Oncology, Pediatrics
Durham, NC 0 mi13
Dr. Marla Wald
Psychiatry, Neurology, Child Psychiatry
Durham, NC 0 mi28
Dr. Vandana Shashi
Medical Genetics, Pediatrics
Durham, NC 0 mi30