Dr. William Gammon Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Gammon?

February 10th, 2016

I am pleased with Dr. Gammon and the entire operation there. If I need an appt. right away and he's not available, I am scheduled with a nurse practictioner who is also very good. Dr. Gammon's nurse responds to phone calls quickly and is always courteous and professional. I like that Dr. Gammon is informative and caring but not pushy. He's kind of quiet at first but warms up once you get to know him. I would definitely recommend him.

September 19th, 2015

I've been using your practice for about 3 years and been with Dr. Gammon for over a year maybe 2. I would be devastated if he wasn't my physician. He's compassionate and understanding. He listens to my concerns and is always familiar with all my medical issues with me having to remind him. He brought me through a horrible debilitating depression in less than a year. If not for him I would be in a hospital or deceased.

July 7th, 2015

Attorney

I was a patient of Dr. Gammon for 8 years. Yes, you are probably wondering why I kept him as my physician for so long. I lived close by, he had all my medical records and I truly didn't know who else to go to. He was capable of treating me with the flu or common cold and that was about all I ever saw him for. I just recently left his practice because he had me in tears over personal health issues, didn't care. He showed no compassion or empathy. I told him I needed to have something removed and he just walked out and I never saw him again. He talked down to me, insulted me, and did not have the knowledge you would expect a doctor to have. He treated me like a criminal. I am an upstanding citizen. I have a masters degree and a law degree. I provide excellent service to my clients and I do a lot for this community. I am disappointed in myself for going to him for as long as I did, but like I said it was usually for something quick and simple. Any moron could have treated me for a cold. I noticed over the years that his patients were dropping like flies. When I first started seeing him it took me a while to get in. The past few years it's like he needs more patients and getting in same day is common. Be aware. He is rude, bitter, depressing, likes to make you cry ( I know... Sounds strange) lacks empathy and sympathy. Never follows through with what he says and is not a very intelligent Doc. I hope whoever reads this thinks twice before seeing him. There are many physicians in the area that will treat you with respect and value you as a patient. Good luck.

January 2nd, 2015

We moved here from New Jersey. Dr. Gammon is like a truly old fashion family doctor. He listens and is really concern about your health. I cannot say enough about him. I am a very happy patient.

December 24th, 2014

Been going to Dr Gammon for over a year and he is a very good Dr

October 10th, 2011

Upset and cast aside

I have been with Inlet Medical for years, and on occasion there have been errors in my Dexa Scans...the most recent one being off than the normal for me. The bad part is that the office took over two weeks and I heard nothing regarding my test. It was only after I pushed to get the results that I was given cryptic answers. Yet they wanted to put me on a medication that could produce serious side effects. All of my previous tests showed improvement, yet one test come back with no explanation and they were so quick to medicate me before investigating the situation...sorry, but they are now history!

September 30th, 2017