Learn more about Dr. William Ganz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ganz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Ganz
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Ganz Learn More
|More Patient Guides & Topics|
Alzheimer’s Disease (Memory Loss)
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ganz, BS, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganz graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Ganz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Specialty Hospital
- Kootenai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Francis Ganz BS, FACS, and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 27 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William F. Ganz practice?
- Dr. William Ganz has 1 office location.
Dr. William Ganz practices Neurological Surgery near Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Coeur D Alene Surgeons.