A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Ganz:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Ganz is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Ganz, BS, FACS, MD is board certified in Neurological Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 8 areas:
- Back Injuries
- Brain Injuries
- Head and Neck Disorder
- Neurosurgical Procedures
- Spinal Fractures
- Spinal Stenosis
Education & Awards
Dr. Ganz graduated from Creighton University, Omaha.
Dr. Ganz has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Northwest Specialty Hospital
- Kootenai Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Francis Ganz BS, FACS, and MD is a male Neurosurgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Neurological Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William F. Ganz practice?
- Dr. William Ganz has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Ganz practices Neurological Surgery near Coeur D Alene, ID.
See Coeur D Alene Neurological Surgeons.