Learn about the symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Urinary Incontinence The symptoms and causes of urinary incontinence or urge incontinence.
- Endometriosis Facts about endometriosis, including symptoms.
- Hysterectomy Why a hysterectomy is performed and different surgeries available.
- Contraceptive Implants Facts about contraceptive implants; how they work, benefits & risks.
- Infertility Facts about infertility, including the risk factors and causes.
- IUD Types, risks & benefits of intrauterine devices (IUD) for protection.
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Menorrhagia Facts about menorrhagia; causes, symptoms, and doctors who treat it.
- Migraine Facts about migraine headaches and different types of migraines.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Garcia
Dr. William Garcia, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Vienna, VA. He has 37 years of experience. His specialties include Obstetrics and Gynecology. Dr. Garcia is affiliated with Inova Fairfax Hospital, George Wshington University and George Washington University Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Garcia has the following 1 specialty
- Obstetrics and Gynecology
An obstetrician & gynecologist, or OB/GYN, is a physician who cares for women throughout their pregnancies, straight through to the delivery of their baby (obstetrician). They also specialize in annual care, as well as the diagnosis and treatment...
Dr. William Garcia is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Vienna, VA.
Dr. Jose Tissera
Obstetrics and Gynecology
Vienna, VA 0.01 mi45
Dr. Melanie Modjoros
Gynecology, Obstetrics and Gynecology, Internal Medicine
Vienna, VA 0.07 mi10
Dr. Melissa Delgado
Obstetrics and Gynecology, Gynecology
Vienna, VA 0.07 mi18