Dr. William Garcia Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Garcia?

Caring and Knowledgeable

Posted on March 27th, 2017

Dr. Garcia is exactly what I need in a Reproductive Endocrinologist. He knows what he is taking about, was calm and kind, and set out a plan for my care. I never felt rushed during the appointment. His office staff was considerate, easy to work with and very nice.

Posted on September 4th, 2015

best doctor ever

Posted on July 4th, 2013

The thing I like about Dr. Garcia is that he is responsive. If you call the clinic and he is not available, he returns the phone call at his earliest convenience. I like him because he is very patient with answering questions no matter how stupid they may sound. His diagnosis is quick and correct. He did 2 surgeries on me to remove fibroid and scar tissues. He is soft spoken, easy going and makes you feel comfortable. I would recommend him for sure but be ready to wait in the waiting area for long durations. His clinic is always very busy.

He's Great!!!

Posted on April 17th, 2013

Well I am a current patient of Dr Garcia and I had to have a rescue cerclage at 22 weeks. Dr Garcia made sure that after he finished his rounds at Inova Fairfax he came and checked on me everyday. He made sure that he was informed of everything that is going on with me. Thanks to Dr Garcia I can say that I am now 30 weeks pregnant with my first child after 3 miscarriages. Yeah sometimes you do have to wait but being a health care professional myself I have seen patients wait longer then 1 hour to see a doctor. He is a wonderful man and I would not choose anyone else.

Dr visit

Posted on February 28th, 2013

I think he is the by far worst doctor I have seen. So unprofessionally late I had to wait 1 hour and a half to see him. Would not recommend this doctor to anyone!!!

Not sure why the reviews are negative?

Posted on April 13th, 2011

I am utterly surprised to see this review. I have been a patient of Dr. Garcia's for over 4 years now. I chose him because he has a practice that is all his own, so I only see him and no other doctor, and I loved the time and attention he spends when providing care. Other practices, I have felt rushed. Each time we're done with an exam, I follow up with a sit down in his office and it is also an opportunity to discuss my concerns while he writes any Rx or gives resources. The one problem, he is only 1 person and he delivers babies too. So in my 4 years, twice I have had an appointment cancelled because of him having to deliver a baby - but that is not a reflection of my standard appointment. Always a short wait, always the same nurse or medical staff, and I would highly recommend him to others. I'm only on this site because I moved, and now I have to find another doctor closer to home because it is too far to keep traveling to him!! So trying to find a new MD before husband and I consider family planning.

Posted on January 10th, 2011

Horrible office staff. They didn't keep my appointment and ontop of that failed to take responsibility on not taking down the appointment. The office staff is very unhelpful and unpleasant. I would NOT recommend this doctor. His staff should be fired. Never going back.

Posted on May 16th, 2016