A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Garcia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Hot Flashes
- Neck Pain
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Garcia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Garcia MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Garcia practice?
- Dr. William Garcia has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Garcia practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Vienna, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Reston, VA.
See Vienna Obstetricians & Gynecologists.