A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Garcia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Implant Contraception Patient Education Visit our Vitals patient education guide to learn all about various implant contraception options, side effects and advantages.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Hot Flashes
- Neck Pain
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Garcia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Garcia MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 31 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Garcia practice?
- Dr. William Garcia has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Garcia practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Vienna, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Reston, VA.
See Vienna Obstetricians & Gynecologists.