Learn more about Dr. William Garcia:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Garcia is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garcia
Diabetic Nerve Pain Patient Education Read our patient education guide and understand diabetic nerve pain and symptoms and treatments for nerve damage.Before Visiting Dr. Garcia Learn More
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 11 areas:
- Herniated Disc
- Hot Flashes
- Neck Pain
- Overactive Urinary Bladder
- Physical Therapy Modalities
- Primary Headache Disorders
- Spinal Stenosis
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Garcia graduated from University of South Carolina , Columbia. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Garcia has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Inova Alexandria Hospital
- Inova Fairfax Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Garcia MD is a male Obstetrician & Gynecologist, has 32 years of experience and practices in Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Garcia practice?
- Dr. William Garcia has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Garcia practices Obstetrics & Gynecology, Gynecology, and Reproductive Endocrinology near Vienna, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Reston, VA.
See Vienna Obstetricians & Gynecologists.