Learn more about Dr. William Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Gardner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gardner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gardner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Vaughn Gardner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William V. Gardner practice?
- Dr. William Gardner has 1 office location.
Dr. William Gardner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palmer, AK.
See Palmer Surgeons.