Learn more about Dr. William Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Gardner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gardner
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gardner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gardner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gardner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Vaughn Gardner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 29 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William V. Gardner practice?
- Dr. William Gardner has 1 office location.
Dr. William Gardner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palmer, AK.
See Palmer Surgeons.