A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. W Gardner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. W Gardner is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. W Gardner, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
Education & Awards
Dr. Gardner graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gardner has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Alaska Regional Hospital
- Providence Alaska Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. W Vaughn Gardner MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 28 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. W V. Gardner practice?
- Dr. W Gardner has 1 office location.
Dr. W Gardner practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Palmer, AK.
See Palmer Surgeons.