Dr. William Garnica MD Patient Reviews

• Family Medicine Fresno, CA

3.2

September 28th, 2016
Personal Feelings about the visit.
I have enjoyed my appt's there and, would say yes to anyone else who need's professional care.

April 14th, 2016
Just bad

November 25th, 2015
The office staff got me in within a week as a new patient. I was very pleased. Met with Jenny Np. Absolutely deliver with her. She was through caring and very helpful. On 2nd appointment she remembered me and my case. I finally found an dr. that seems to help me.

March 19th, 2015
The doctor was very receptive to my questions and thorough. He seemed happy to be seeing me as a patient and interested. The staff was helpful with follow-up appointments and questions in general.

July 14th, 2014
Eligibility worker
This is the worst Dr office there is, I work for county and will make sure everyone knows how bad service, staff, promptness none. Wow never had such bad service came in 1:30 was called at 5:22 after me there was a family member to staff came in said had to go back to work, as I did, and was seen within 5 minutes there were 7 other patients very upset and we all talked about how bad service is here on Clark st. Apparently more than once because we heard lots of horror story's and even they way staff speak to you as if we do not matter to them about time or us as a patient. I really really do not recommend this office to anyone. Really bad office please anyone that sees this please believe me go to another Dr. Office.

October 11th, 2013
Good experience, knowledgable dr
Been taking my elderly mom to Dr Garnicas , she has chronic health problems like diabetes and hypertension. He has a lot of knowledge and took care of my mom, he gives free monthly diabetes classes which helped me better care for my mom and I am grateful for that . The only thing I would needs work is wait time took about 45 min more than expected

October 11th, 2013
Good doctor
I was one of Dr Mario Gonzalez patients. He treated my family and I for many years. Unfortunately, he retired 12 years ago. However, he left in his place an excellent doctor. Dr Garnica, has been my new treating doctor. He treats my family, parents, aunts and uncles. I would never hesitate to ask him any question. If he doesn't know the answer he always refers me to someone that can. I value him as a doctor and as a person. Thank you Dr Garnica.

September 16th, 2012
wait time too long
charges for work not done

August 26th, 2011
Very caring doctor
I had trouble getting an appointment with other doctors on a Saturday. I walked in to be seen. I was not feeling well. Dr. Garnica showed emphaty. He listend to what I had to say. He explained all the medicines he was prescribing. He wanted to see me back in two weeks. I will never leave this doctor.

July 28th, 2011
WOW!!!
I went the the location on Shields and walked into a tiny little office with a huge green dirty sofa and 5 chairs pushed against the wall. They have no wheelchair access where ever u sit if someone passes by in a wheelchair your gonna get your toes crushed. I waited for an hour in a half " Thank GOD I took a book with me". Well I was waiting the receptionist was on the phone spelling out the doctors name to someone, I guess the person on the phone didn't understand the receptionist accent and the receptionist started screaming out the spelling of the doctors name. I was like Wow really she has to go to that extreme. The doctor and her nurse are very sweet though. Hope you can get past that receptionist, just smile and she be nice to you that's was I did.

July 23rd, 2011
Rude Rude Rude
My first vist at this office. Known dr before he had expanded. He was very nice then. Now I dont know. First time i visited this office. Receptionist was very rude. Sat in waiting room at least 45 min before my husband asked if i needed to fill out papers. I guess it made her upset. She finally asked if i had insurance. that did not go well. I asked if they can have my test records from comunity hospital sent to them. No she said. I told her she can do it. Other drs have. By then she was upset and rude. Now i dont have my id with me and that made it even worse. I have a very bad panic disorder and was medicated to even be there. Well that means i was not rude. You can not get rude while sediated. Mean while did not see a dr in the office. It you can get pass the rude people at the front desk I guess you will be alright.