Learn more about Dr. William Garnto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Garnto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garnto
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garnto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Garnto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Garnto graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garnto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oconee Regional Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Keith Garnto MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William K. Garnto practice?
- Dr. William Garnto has 1 office location.
Dr. William Garnto practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Milledgeville, GA.
See Milledgeville Internists and Milledgeville Gastroenterologists.