Learn more about Dr. William Garnto:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Garnto is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garnto
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Garnto Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Garnto, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Acid Reflux Disease (Gastroesophageal Reflux / GERD)
- Hepatitis C
- Irritable Bowel Syndrome (IBS)
- Ulcerative Colitis
Education & Awards
Dr. Garnto graduated from Emory University , Atlanta. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Garnto has 2 hospital affiliations:
- Oconee Regional Medical Center
- Medical Center Of Central Ga
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Keith Garnto MD is a male Internist, has 37 years of experience and practices in Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology.
- Where does Dr. William K. Garnto practice?
- Dr. William Garnto has 1 office location.
Dr. William Garnto practices Internal Medicine and Gastroenterology near Milledgeville, GA.
See Milledgeville Internists and Milledgeville Gastroenterologists.