A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Garside:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Garside is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garside
Osteoporosis Patient Education Learn about osteoporosis and ways to prevent bone density loss, as well as uncontrollable risks.Before Visiting Dr. Garside Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Garside, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Garside graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Garside has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Blake Garside MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 21 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William B. Garside practice?
- Dr. William Garside has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Garside practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nashville, TN.
Additional practice locations include: Raleigh, NC and Pleasant View, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.