A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Garside:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Garside is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garside
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garside Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Garside, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Medicine
Education & Awards
Dr. Garside graduated from University of North Carolina, Chapel Hill.
Dr. Garside has 16 hospital affiliations:
- Centennial Medical Center
- Middle Tennessee Medical Center Inc
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Blake Garside MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 22 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William B. Garside practice?
- Dr. William Garside has 1 office location.
Dr. William Garside practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Nashville, TN.
See Nashville Surgeons.