Learn more about Dr. William Garth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Garth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garth
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Garth, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garth graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Garth has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Highlands
- Uab Medical West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William P Garth MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 39 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William P. Garth practice?
- Dr. William Garth has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Garth practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Orthopedic Surgeons.