Learn more about Dr. William Garth:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Garth is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garth
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garth Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Garth, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery - Sports Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Instability
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Garth graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Garth has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Uab Highlands
- Uab Medical West
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William P Garth MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 38 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William P. Garth practice?
- Dr. William Garth has 5 office locations.
Dr. William Garth practices Orthopaedic Surgery and Sports Medicine near Birmingham, AL.
See Birmingham Orthopedic Surgeons.