A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Gartner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Gartner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gartner
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gartner Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gartner, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gartner graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Gartner has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William S Gartner MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 48 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William S. Gartner practice?
- Dr. William Gartner has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Gartner practices Otolaryngology near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Media, PA.
See Chester Otolaryngologists.