A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Our records indicate this doctor is retired.
Learn more about Dr. William Gartner:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Gartner is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gartner, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gartner graduated from Temple University Physicians, Philadelphia.
Dr. Gartner has 12 hospital affiliations:
- Main Line Hospital - Bryn Mawr
- Taylor Hospital - Crozer Chester
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Sawyer Gartner MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William S. Gartner practice?
- Dr. William Gartner has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Gartner practices Otolaryngology near Chester, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Glen Mills, PA and Media, PA.
See Chester Otolaryngologists.