Learn more about Dr. William Garvis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Garvis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Garvis
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Garvis Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Garvis, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Meniere's Disease
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Garvis graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Garvis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Garvis MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 21 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Garvis practice?
- Dr. William Garvis has 1 office location.
Dr. William Garvis practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Otolaryngologists.