A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Garvis:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Garvis is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Garvis, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Endoscopy (Endoscopic Surgery)
- Head and Neck Cancer
- Meniere's Disease
- Vestibular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Garvis graduated from University of Minnesota, Twin Cities, Minneapolis.
Dr. Garvis has 11 hospital affiliations:
- Fairview Southdale Hospital
- Fairview Ridges Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William J Garvis MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 20 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology and Neurotology.
- Where does Dr. William J. Garvis practice?
- Dr. William Garvis has 1 office location.
Dr. William Garvis practices Otolaryngology and Neurotology near Minneapolis, MN.
See Minneapolis Otolaryngologists.