A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Gatti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Gatti is Poor.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gatti
Home Allergies Patient Education Learn all about home allergies and symptoms of mold, pet, dust and other types of indoor allergy issues with Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gatti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gatti, FACS, MD is board certified in Otolaryngology.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Hearing Disorders
- Sinus Infection (Sinusitis)
- Sleep Apnea (Sleep Apnea Syndromes)
- Sleep Disorders
Education & Awards
Dr. Gatti graduated from Loyola University Chicago, Maywood. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gatti has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Advocate Condell Medical Center
- Northwestern Lake Forest Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William M Gatti FACS and MD is a male Otolaryngologist, has 47 years of experience and practices in Otolaryngology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Gatti practice?
- Dr. William Gatti has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Gatti practices Otolaryngology near Libertyville, IL.
Additional practice locations include: Gurnee, IL.
See Libertyville Otolaryngologists.