A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Gaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Gaya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gaya, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaya graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Gaya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gaya accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 19 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Florida - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Unicare - 10 plans
- AvMed Health Plans - 7 plans
- Cigna - 12 plans
- Humana - 19 plans
- Aetna - 3 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William Gaya practice?
Dr. William Gaya practices Neurology, Vascular Neurology, and Clinical Neurophysiology near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Neurologists.