Learn more about Dr. William Gaya:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Gaya is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gaya, MD is board certified in Neurology and Vascular Neurology.
- He has special expertise in 5 areas:
- Alzheimer Disease
- Migraine Disorders
- Multiple Sclerosis (MS)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gaya graduated from University of Puerto Rico, San Juan.
Dr. Gaya has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ocala Regional Medical Center
- Munroe Regional Medical Center
- West Marion Community Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Gaya MD is a male Neurologist, has 19 years of experience and practices in Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Vascular Neurology.
- Where does Dr. William Gaya practice?
- Dr. William Gaya has 1 office location.
Dr. William Gaya practices Neurology, Clinical Neurophysiology, and Vascular Neurology near Ocala, FL.
See Ocala Neurologists.