A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Geimeier:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Geimeier is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Geimeier, MD is board certified in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- He has special expertise in 9 areas:
- Atopic Dermatitis
- Drug Allergy
- Hay Fever (Seasonal Allergic Rhinitis)
- Hives (Urticaria)
- Nasal Allergy (Rhinitis)
Education & Awards
Dr. Geimeier graduated from University of Kentucky , Lexington.
Dr. Geimeier has 11 hospital affiliations:
- St Francis Hospital
- Christiana Care Health Services
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William John Geimeier MD is a male Allergist & Immunologist, has 39 years of experience and practices in Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics.
- Where does Dr. William J. Geimeier practice?
- Dr. William Geimeier has 6 office locations.
Dr. William Geimeier practices Allergy & Immunology and Pediatrics near Newark, DE.
Additional practice locations include: Wilmington, DE and Smyrna, DE.
See Newark Allergists and Newark Pediatricians.