Learn more about Dr. William Geissler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Geissler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Geissler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Closed Fractures
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Fracture Fixation
- Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Ununited Fractures
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Geissler graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 3 awards.
Dr. Geissler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Geissler accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Mississippi - 1 plan
- Humana - 1 plan
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William B. Geissler practice?
Dr. William Geissler practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Orthopaedic Trauma, Surgery, Sports Medicine, and Sports Medicine near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Orthopedic Surgeons, Jackson Surgeons, and Jackson Sports Medicine Doctors.