Learn more about Dr. William Geissler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Geissler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geissler
Skin Cancer Patient Education Read about Melanoma, basal cell and squamous cell carcinoma types in our skin cancer patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Geissler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Geissler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Closed Fractures
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Fracture Fixation
- Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Ununited Fractures
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Geissler graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Geissler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William B Geissler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. William B. Geissler practice?
- Dr. William Geissler has 1 office location.
Dr. William Geissler practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Surgeons and Jackson Orthopedic Surgeons.