A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Geissler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Geissler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Geissler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 13 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Closed Fractures
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Fracture Fixation
- Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Ununited Fractures
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Geissler graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 6 awards.
Dr. Geissler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William B Geissler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 25 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. William B. Geissler practice?
- Dr. William Geissler has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Geissler practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Surgeons and Jackson Orthopedic Surgeons.