Learn more about Dr. William Geissler:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Geissler is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Geissler
Bowel Incontinence Patient Education Our bowel incontinence patient education guide explains causes and treatment options for fecal issues.Before Visiting Dr. Geissler Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Geissler, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery and Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand.
- He has special expertise in 14 areas:
- Arthroscopic Surgery (Arthroscopy)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Closed Fractures
- Elbow Fracture (Ulna Fractures)
- Fracture Fixation
- Hand/Upper Extremity Surgery
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Soft Tissue Injuries
- Sports Medicine
- Ununited Fractures
- Wrist Fracture (Radius Fractures)
Education & Awards
Dr. Geissler graduated from Tulane University, New Orleans. He has 7 awards.
Dr. Geissler has 5 hospital affiliations:
- University of Mississippi Medical Center
- University Hospital & Clinics-Holmes County
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William B Geissler MD is a male Orthopaedic Surgeon, has 26 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand.
- Where does Dr. William B. Geissler practice?
- Dr. William Geissler has 1 office location.
Dr. William Geissler practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, and Surgery of the Hand near Jackson, MS.
See Jackson Surgeons.