A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Gerba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Gerba is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gerba, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerba graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gerba has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
- North Shore University Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Michael Gerba MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Gerba practice?
- Dr. William Gerba has 3 office locations.
Dr. William Gerba practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Great Neck, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Manhasset, NY and Mineola, NY.
See Great Neck Pediatricians and Great Neck Pediatric Specialists.