A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Gerba:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Gerba is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gerba
Ragweed Allergy Patient Education Guide For information on how to diagnose and treat ragweed allergies, read Vitals' ragweed allergy patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gerba Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gerba, MD is board certified in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Acute Myeloid Leukemia
- Chronic Myeloid Leukemia
Education & Awards
Dr. Gerba graduated from Yeshiva University, Bronx. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gerba has 10 hospital affiliations:
- North Shore University Hospital
- North Shore University Hospital At Syosset
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Michael Gerba MD is a male Pediatrician, has 37 years of experience and practices in Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Gerba practice?
- Dr. William Gerba has 1 office location.
Dr. William Gerba practices Pediatrics and Pediatric Hematology-Oncology near Great Neck, NY.
See Great Neck Pediatricians and Great Neck Pediatric Specialists.