A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Gershan:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Gershan is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gershan
COPD Patient Education Learn all about about COPD with Vitals chronic obstructive pulmonary disease patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Gershan Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gershan, MD is board certified in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- He has special expertise in 4 areas:
- Cystic Fibrosis
- Neuromuscular Diseases
Education & Awards
Dr. Gershan graduated from Medical College of Wisconsin, Milwaukee.
Dr. Gershan has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Primary Children+s Medical Center
- University of Utah Hospitals & Clinics
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Mark Gershan MD is a male Pediatric Pulmonologist, has 28 years of experience and practices in Pediatric Pulmonology.
- Where does Dr. William M. Gershan practice?
- Dr. William Gershan has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Gershan practices Pediatric Pulmonology near Salt Lake City, UT.
Additional practice locations include: Minneapolis, MN.
See Salt Lake City Pulmonologists.