Dr. William Gershan Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Gershan?

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. William Gershan?

1 Rating with 1 Comment

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

Showing 1 Rating with 1 Comment

June 3rd, 2014

Great doc

Dr Greshan is such a great doctor. He listens well gives complete educated answers. He has never made me feel like my questions are stupid. He never rushes me even though I take up so much time and ask a million questions . He is moving and we are sad to loose him. He has seen my son since birth I would highly recommend him . His nurse is very patient too . He spent over an hour on the phone with me once helping me.

Type 2 Diabetes