Dr. William Getchell Is this you?

Have you seen Dr. William Getchell?

Type 2 Diabetes

Type 2 Diabetes

Have you seen Dr. William Getchell?

• Good
  • Bad
  • Good
  • Bad

September 8th, 2015

Hypertension

He is the best person and doctor I have ever met. He is true professional who make things easy. He is Gem Person

July 10th, 2015

One professional willing to sit & talk until you understand what is going on!

September 6th, 2013

The Best

Dr. Getchell performed an emergency angiogram (angioplasty) which no doubt saved my life. He inserted 2 stents into an artery that was 99.9% blocked. His level of professionalism, technical expertise and reassuring bedside manner convinced me I was in the best possible hands. He was straight forward and honest in his assessment of my situation, which I appreciated. His OR team were friendly and casually professional, which was also reassuring. Dr. Getchell's Personal Assistant followed up the next day to schedule follow-up appts and was patient and knowledgeable explaining how their clinic handles patients under the doctors' oversight. An amazing experience.

June 14th, 2012

Greatest Cardiologist!

I have been seeing Dr Getchell for 13 years and he has been following my mitral valve prolapse. I recently had surgery to repair my valve. Dr Getchell has explained everything every step of the way & took my personal life (2 small children) in consideration when making the decision as to when it was time for the surgery. I have so much confidence in him and am thrilled that he is my doctor. I would recommend him before anyone else!

April 11th, 2011

Dr. Getchell did a life saving procedure on me. At the time the ER doc said I was getting the best. This turned out to be very true. I have four family members that now see him. He is top notch. He's current, focused on the latest medicine and always focused on what is best for the patient. He is well informed, curious and has excellent judgment. I fully trust him and his team.

May 22nd, 2010

I trust him to take care of my parents

This is the doctor you can trust to take care of your parents, as well as yourself. He has a way of making my parents (80, next year, both of them) feel valued and safe. He is kind and he truly makes them feel heard, not an easy task for people of a generation who don't like to complain. He has saved them both. We are blessed to have him.

January 27th, 2017