Dr. William Getson MD Patient Reviews

• Good
  • Bad

March 1st, 2017
Dr Getson
So this is in reference to review from 8/11/16 and my personal review of Dr Getson and his nurse Theresa. I'm not sure yet of how to take your review, if you were just having a bad day which is normal for every human even Theresa or you were looking for a slander suit against you. You say in one sentence that you like your physician Dr Getson and don't want to anywhere else. The next you swear to give silent testimony so you can keep your physician, then the next you accuse your physician of having hanky panky with his nurse Theresa. So I'm not sure what world you live in but if I was your physician I would discharge you from my practice and then slap a slander lawsuit on you along with my nurse for false accusation. It also sounds like you are still living because you are continuing to seek care there. Now for Dr Getson and his nurse Theresa, they are good caring people who have helped me every time I need it, whether it be going into the office for an appointment or helping me over the phone. Many times Dr Getson and Theresa have been stern with me but that is because they care about their patients and I'm grateful to both of them. I can only guess the negativity is because you are people who don't like the word NO!. So always remember nurse Theresa has to go through Dr Getson to give you the answer you seek, you only see the physician for 15 minutes at a office visit, you don't know what goes on a daily basis or behind those closed doors that you have already presumed. Please continue to go see Dr Getson for your medical needs if you want good care and a good nurse.

August 11th, 2016
Seems like the concensus is that Teresa is a BIG problem, and yes I too have had my fair share of problems with this so called pro. Now on the other hand Dr.Getson is a pretty good guy in my honest opinion, yes he has his faults just like the rest of us, but if he just got rid of that women who thinks she runs the show, I mean seriously Dr.Getson who is the BOSS there? If you get rid of that problem you may have a better chance with your practice. My momma has always said it's time to take out the garbage~something is seriously stinking up the place. Seems to me that the nurse influences some of the decisions you as the doctor needs to be making. Just saying, sometimes we all need to hear the truth to better ones life, are you going to let that women drag you down with her? Well enough said and if you the other reviewers need a witness to the insanity this women has put way too many threw you can contact me thru this site and I will give you all my personal contact info. I am still with this doctor but i could be a silent witness i would give a noterized testimony to whatever you need within reason not in the market for a new doctor at this time unless things get worse with his nurse of course everyone else in office has been ok in terms of if I ask to get in to see doctor short notice they usually are pretty good or if I need papers filled out ect. But really the nurse should be held responsible for her actions i just cant believe a grown _ss man would be letting this happen in full view being a family man and all & for all to see as stated in previous reviews maybe most probable there is some hanky panky going on there, sounds like its time to take her down a few notches and let her answer for her actions. Good luck to all in this journey we call life & God Bless you all Oh and when I 1st started with this doctor many many years ago I had a professional women in another doctors office recommend Dr.Getson her words were very good guy and that goes along way, very caring and really listens and he does take his time getting to know his patients and there needs, I don't want to throw him under the bus that's my personal experience and I appreciate that there is places like this to post so our words can be heard seems like alot of people go off of reviews in making a decision for the best care one can hope to recieve i would recomend this physician and so would my family and friends and that's my story and I'm sticking to it and no this isn't his wife

January 30th, 2015
Stay Away!!
This doctor should not be able to practice medicine and his head nurse, Theresa is one of the most rude people i have ever spoken to. Stay away... Your health depends on it.

March 22nd, 2013
i was a patient of dr getsons suboxone program for WELL over 2 years...he gave me monthly urine tests, as well as, random ones and i passed every one of them. I was an active drug user for a long time until i found dr getsons program, a year after i began his program i became pregnant, he continued my treatment until a month after i gave birth to my child, (who was hospitalized after his birth bc of my treatment) just after my son was released from the hospital dr getson dropped me from his program and said i had failed a drug test the month before that, i had NEVER even touched the drug he accused me of coming up dirty for and when i asked him to retest my urine he said he couldnt bc they only hold it for upto 2wks after you come up dirty then they disspose of it. If i came up dirty for something 1 time in over 2yrs (and it wasnt even a drug i would've used) dont you think you should send it out to be retested in a lab to make sure it wasnt your dipstrip test in the office that made the mistake 1st? i then asked him why they didnt notify me that it had come back dirty until 32 days later and he said "it must have slipped by someone"...how can that just "slip by" somebody? then he kicked me out of the program that day, while i was still breastfeeding my newborn son. i then had to find a new dr who i didnt know or trust to provide my ongoing healthcare needs. i asked him several months later if he would please accept me back into his program bc i was currently traveling over an hour away and having to pay almost $200 per visit at my current dr and he said no he didnt accept past patients back after he releases them from the program, however, 1 of my bestfriends went to him a few years back and was discharged from his program for the EXACT same reasons as me and he was accepted back by dr getson afterwards...i believe he is sexest and favors certain patients over others, he didnt really care about ANYBODYS problems and didnt understand that some people actually need help and dont just abuse the program. i ALWAYS had problems with him when i went in for my appointment even tho i followed the program correctly. Its almost like hes out for people to fail.

July 12th, 2011
Rating of William R. Getson, MD
I would totally recommend this doctor.

May 14th, 2011