Learn more about Dr. William Gianfagna:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Gianfagna is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gianfagna, MD, FAAP is board certified in Pediatrics.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gianfagna graduated from University of Virginia, Charlottesville. He has 4 awards.
Dr. Gianfagna has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Shamokin Area Community Hospital
- Good Samaritan Regional Med. Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gianfagna accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Capital Blue Cross - 3 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Geisinger Health Plan - 5 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Aetna - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Gianfagna practice?
Dr. William Gianfagna practices Pediatrics near Pottsville, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Frackville, PA and Orwigsburg, PA.
See Pottsville Pediatricians.