A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Gibbons:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Gibbons is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gibbons, MD is board certified in Internal Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Flu (Human Influenza)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibbons graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gibbons has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Holy Redeemer Health System
- AmSoc of Internal Medicine
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gibbons accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 14 plans
- Highmark Blue Cross Blue Shield - 2 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 2 plans
- Unicare - 9 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 2 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William J. Gibbons practice?
Dr. William Gibbons practices Internal Medicine, Geriatric Medicine, and General Practice near Jenkintown, PA.
Additional practice locations include: Philadelphia, PA.
See Jenkintown Internists, Jenkintown Geriatric Doctors, and Jenkintown General Practitioners.