Learn more about Dr. William Gibbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Gibbs, Physiatrist, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gibbs
Autism Patient Education Vitals patient guide for information about autism, and symptoms of autistic children such as communication, social and routine behavior problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gibbs Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gibbs, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overweight Related Conditons
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibbs graduated from Ross University, Edison. He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gibbs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Queens Hospital Center
- Kings County Hospital Ctr
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Jean Gibbs MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 14 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. William J. Gibbs practice?
- Dr. William Gibbs has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Gibbs practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Springfield Gardens, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY.
See Springfield Gardens Physiatrists.