A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Gibbs:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Gibbs, Physiatrist, Pain Medicine is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gibbs, MD is board certified in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Overweight Related Conditons
- Spinal Cord Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibbs graduated from Ross University, Edison.
Dr. Gibbs has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Ny Hospital Medical Ctr Of Queens,The
- Queens Hospital Center
- Kings County Hospital Ctr
- Haitian Creole
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Jean Gibbs MD is a male Physical Medicine/Rehab Specialist, has 13 years of experience and practices in Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation.
- Where does Dr. William J. Gibbs practice?
- Dr. William Gibbs has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Gibbs practices Physical Medicine & Rehabilitation near Springfield Gardens, NY.
Additional practice locations include: Fresh Meadows, NY.