A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Gibson:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Gibson is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gibson
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gibson, MD is board certified in Emergency Medicine.
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Dental Caries
- Gum Disease (Periodontal Diseases)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gibson graduated from University of Pittsburgh . He has 1 awards.
Dr. Gibson has 5 hospital affiliations:
- Rollins-Brooks Community Hospital
- University Of Texas At San Antonio
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Allen Gibson MD is a male Emergency Medicine Specialist, has 25 years of experience and practices in Emergency Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William A. Gibson practice?
- Dr. William Gibson has 1 office location.
Dr. William Gibson practices Emergency Medicine near San Antonio, TX.
See San Antonio Emergency Physicians.