Otolaryngologists
Centa Medical Group
157 Corley Mill Rd
Lexington, SC 29072
803-256-2483
Locations and availability (3)

3.0

Some ratings provided by Yahoo.
 |  show details
Jul 22nd, 2013

My daughter has microtia and with that being said she has been seeing Dr. Giles every four to six weeks since birth. He has such a wonderful personality and he always gets my daughter excited to be there. He has made us feel so comfortable with everything and more at ease with knowledge of what surgeries shell have in the future. I would reccommend Dr Giles to anyone.

|  dr william giles  |  show details
Aug 10th, 2011

dr giles is wonderful we owe him so much more than a thank you.. he has taken such good care of our 1yr old and soon my 5 yr old daughter amd i know they are in wonderful hands i wouldnt take my kids any where else and if i need a ENT ill will at the office thanks tiffany thibodea

|  Knowledgable but erratic personality; won't use again  |  show details
Feb 23rd, 2011

Dr. Giles is knowledgable, but you never know what youre going to get in terms of demeanor: sometimes hes hyper-friendly and sometimes hes quite the opposite. He put two sets of tubes in my childs ears, and both promptly came out. I know that happens, but it was disappointing. The reason I would never use him again is his unpredictable demeanor.

|  show details
Feb 15th, 2006 on yahoo.com

The Centa Group: A great Center, They do great testing but they are slow on rescheduling appoitments.

Read Full Review at yahoo.com