A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Gilhool:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Gilhool is Excellent.
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilhool graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville.
Dr. Gilhool has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William John Gilhool DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Gilhool practice?
- Dr. William Gilhool has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Gilhool practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Family Physicians and Philadelphia Internists.