A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Gilhool:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Gilhool is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gilhool
Smoking Cessation Patient Education Smoking cessation patient education guide to help you quit smoking and avoid cancer and other health related problems.Before Visiting Dr. Gilhool Learn More
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilhool graduated from A.T. Still University - Kirksville. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gilhool has 9 hospital affiliations:
- Mercy Hospital of Philadelphia
- Roxborough Memorial Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William John Gilhool DO is a male Family Practitioner, has 43 years of experience and practices in Family Medicine and Internal Medicine.
- Where does Dr. William J. Gilhool practice?
- Dr. William Gilhool has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Gilhool practices Family Medicine and Internal Medicine near Philadelphia, PA.
See Philadelphia Primary Care Doctors and Philadelphia Internists.