A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Giliberti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Giliberti is Good.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Giliberti, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
Education & Awards
Dr. Giliberti graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Giliberti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack University Medical Center
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph'S Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giliberti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Unicare - 11 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William Giliberti practice?
Dr. William Giliberti practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hackettstown, NJ.
See Hackettstown Surgeons.