A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
- Currently 2.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Giliberti is Good. Dr. Giliberti has been reviewed by 3 patients who have provided 0 comments. The rating is 2.5 out of 4 stars.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Giliberti, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Giliberti graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.More Education & Awards
Dr. Giliberti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Hackensack Medical Center
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
- St. Joseph`s Regional Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Giliberti accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Unicare - 11 plans
- HIP Health Plan of New York - 8 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 3 plans
- Horizon Blue Cross Blue Shield of New Jersey - 4 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 5 plans
- Cigna - 1 plan
- United Healthcare - 3 plans
- Independence Blue Cross - 1 plan
- University Health Plan - 3 plans
- Oxford Health Plans - 2 plans
- The Empire Plan (UHC) - 1 plan
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Giliberti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William S. Giliberti practice?
Dr. William Giliberti practices Orthopaedic Surgery near Hackettstown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Mendham, NJ.
See Hackettstown Surgeons.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bill Giliberti, Dr. Billy Giliberti, Dr. Guillermo Giliberti