Learn more about Dr. William Giliberti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Giliberti, Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon at The Orthopedic Institute of New Jersey. is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giliberti
Metastatic Melanoma Patient Education Learn all about metastatic melanoma symptoms and treatments by reading Vitals patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Giliberti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Giliberti, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Arthritis (Periarthritis)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Giliberti graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Giliberti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Giliberti MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. William Giliberti practice?
- Dr. William Giliberti has 6 office locations.
Dr. William Giliberti practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, and Orthopaedic Trauma near Hackettstown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sparta, NJ and Succasunna, NJ.
See Hackettstown Surgeons, Hackettstown Orthopedic Surgeons, and Hackettstown Sports Medicine Doctors.