A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Giliberti:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Giliberti, Board Certified Orthopedic Surgeon at The Orthopedic Institute of New Jersey. is Average.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Prepare before visiting Dr. Giliberti
Rheumatoid Arthritis Patient Education Learn all about RA and various treatments and medications with Vitals rhuematoid arthritis patient education guide.Before Visiting Dr. Giliberti Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Giliberti, MD is board certified in Orthopaedic Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 10 areas:
- Arm Fracture (Humeral Fractures)
- Broken Bones (Bone Fractures)
- Hand Injuries
- Hip Osteoarthritis
- Joint Arthritis (Periarthritis)
- Knee Osteoarthritis
- Orthopedic Procedures
- Osteoarthritis (Hand and Wrist)
- Sports Injuries
Education & Awards
Dr. Giliberti graduated from Universita Degli Studi Di Bologna.
Dr. Giliberti has 3 hospital affiliations:
- Morristown Memorial Hospital
- Newton Memorial Hospital
- Hackettstown Regional Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Giliberti MD is a male Hand Surgeion, has 37 years of experience and practices in Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, and Orthopaedic Trauma.
- Where does Dr. William Giliberti practice?
- Dr. William Giliberti has 6 office locations.
Dr. William Giliberti practices Orthopaedic Surgery, Orthopaedic Surgery of the Hand, Sports Medicine, and Orthopaedic Trauma near Hackettstown, NJ.
Additional practice locations include: Sparta, NJ and Succasunna, NJ.
See Hackettstown Surgeons, Hackettstown Orthopedic Surgeons, and Hackettstown Sports Medicine Doctors.