A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Gillanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Gillanders is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gillanders, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillanders graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gillanders has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William E Gillanders MD is a male Surgeon, has 20 years of experience and practices in Surgery.
- Where does Dr. William E. Gillanders practice?
- Dr. William Gillanders has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Gillanders practices Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Peters, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.