Learn more about Dr. William Gillanders:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 3.5 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Gillanders is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gillanders, MD is board certified in Surgery.
- He has special expertise in 3 areas:
- Breast Cancer
- Glandular Cancer (Adenocarcinoma)
- Pancreatic Cancer
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillanders graduated from Duke University , Durham. He has 2 awards.
Dr. Gillanders has 6 hospital affiliations:
- Barnes-Jewish West County Hospital
- Barnes Jewish Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gillanders accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- Aetna - 3 plans
- United Healthcare - 15 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Molina Healthcare - 1 plan
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 1 plan
- Humana - 12 plans
- Anthem - 5 plans
- Cigna - 4 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William E. Gillanders practice?
Dr. William Gillanders practices Surgery near Saint Louis, MO.
Additional practice locations include: Saint Peters, MO.
See Saint Louis Surgeons.