Learn more about Dr. William Gillen:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gillen, FACC, MD is board certified in Cardiovascular Disease.
- He has special expertise in 7 areas:
- Acute Coronary Syndrome (ACS)
- Heart Block
- Heart Catheterization
- High Blood Pressure (Hypertension)
- Myocardial Infarction
- Unstable Angina
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillen graduated from Thomas Jefferson University, Philadelphia.
Dr. Gillen has 18 hospital affiliations:
- Bon Secours Maryview Medical Center
- Bon Secours Depaul Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gillen accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Illinois - 3 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Great-West Healthcare - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- Aetna - 2 plans
- Sentara Health Plans - 1 plan
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William S. Gillen practice?
Dr. William Gillen practices Cardiovascular Disease near Hampton, VA.
Additional practice locations include: Newport News, VA and Smithfield, VA.
See Hampton Cardiologists.