Internist

Patient Reviews ? Write a Review

2.5

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
 |  misdiagnosis  |  show details
by Denis H. on Feb 17th, 2014

I have had to take the last two weeks off to look after my darling wife. She spent three days at Mercy Southwest Hospital after being misdiagnosed by Mesa West Medical. She had pneumonia.

|  I am a new patient  |  show details
Oct 4th, 2013

I have been seen only by his two Nurse Practioners, so far, and will have my yearly with Dr. Gilli in October, and I will write a review at that time. His office staff are exceptional, curteous, and seem very familiar with patient admits, I really like them. They follow up on my Rx needs, leaving no stone unturned-well trained. The Nurse Practioners listen with genuin interest and concern and have years of experience in this specialty and I much appreciate their thoughful questions while they assessed my concerns. I feel as though I hit the jackpot when I came to this office for my primary care. The entire suit of waiting room, examination rooms are very clean and organized, which makes the visit go smoothly and I very much appreciate. Parking is ample with easy access to the office. I haven't experience one long wait, which keeps me calm. I really like the staff. I am a retired nurse. I will review Doctor after October visit.