A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Gillum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gillum, MD, FACS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillum graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Gillum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
- Knapp Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gillum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans