A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gillum, MD, FACS is board certified in Ophthalmology.
He has special expertise in 1 Area, including Lens Implants Intraocular Lens Implantation.
More Specialties & Research
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillum graduated from Tufts University, Boston.More Education & Awards
Dr. Gillum has 8 hospital affiliations:
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
- Metropolitan Methodist Hospital
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gillum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Superior Health Plan - 3 plans
More Accepted Insurance
Learn more about Dr. William Gillum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William N. Gillum practice?
Dr. William Gillum practices Ophthalmology near Weslaco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: Mcallen, TX and Mission, TX.
See Weslaco Ophthalmologists.
- Similar Physician Names
- Dr. Bill Gillum, Dr. Billy Gillum, Dr. Guillermo Gillum