A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Gillum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Gillum is Excellent.
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gillum, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillum graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Gillum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
- Knapp Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William Neville Gillum FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 38 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William N. Gillum practice?
- Dr. William Gillum has 4 office locations.
Dr. William Gillum practices Ophthalmology near Mission, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McAllen, TX and Weslaco, TX.
See Mission Ophthalmologists.