Learn more about Dr. William Gillum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Gillum is Excellent.
Prepare before visiting Dr. Gillum
Diabetic Macular Edema Read all about Diabetic Macular Edema by visiting our Vitals patient education guides.Before Visiting Dr. Gillum Learn More
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gillum, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillum graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Gillum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
- Knapp Medical Center
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William N Gillum FACS and MD is a male Ophthalmologist, has 40 years of experience and practices in Ophthalmology.
- Where does Dr. William N. Gillum practice?
- Dr. William Gillum has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Gillum practices Ophthalmology near Weslaco, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McAllen, TX.
See Weslaco Ophthalmologists.