Learn more about Dr. William Gillum:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
be the first!
Specialties & Research
Dr. William Gillum, FACS, MD is board certified in Ophthalmology.
- He has special expertise in 1 area:
- Lens Implants (Intraocular Lens Implantation)
Education & Awards
Dr. Gillum graduated from Tufts University, Boston.
Dr. Gillum has 7 hospital affiliations:
- Rio Grande Regional Hospital
- Knapp Medical Center
Accepted Insurance Plans
Dr. Gillum accepts these health insurances in at least one office:
- United Healthcare - 2 plans
- Unicare - 2 plans
- Blue Cross Blue Shield of Texas - 2 plans
- Superior Health Plan - 2 plans
- Scott and White Health Plan - 2 plans
- Humana - 2 plans
- Cigna - 2 plans
- USA H & W Network - 1 plan
- Aetna - 2 plans
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Where does Dr. William N. Gillum practice?
Dr. William Gillum practices Ophthalmology near Mission, TX.
Additional practice locations include: McAllen, TX and Weslaco, TX.
See Mission Ophthalmologists.