Get the facts about birth control so you can decide which type is right for you.
- Birth Control Facts about birth control to help decide which type is right for you.
- Type 2 Diabetes Basic facts about type 2 diabetes & risk factors to be aware of.
- COPD The facts about chronic obstructive pulmonary disease (COPD).
- Diabetic Macular Edema Facts about diabetic macular edema, including the different types.
- Flu Facts about influenza (flu), including symptoms and vaccines.
- GERD Get the facts about gastroesophageal reflux disease (GERD).
- Menopause Facts about menopause, including the stages, symptoms, and types.
- Ulcerative Colitis Facts about ulcerative colitis, including causes, signs and symptoms.
- View All Care Guides Prepare for your next visit with our extensive library of Care Guides
About Dr. William Gilmartin
Dr. William Gilmartin, MD is a Doctor primarily located in Hampton Bays, NY, with another office in Shirley, NY. He has 24 years of experience. His specialties include Internal Medicine. Dr. Gilmartin is affiliated with Brookhaven Memorial Hospital Medical Center and North Shore/Long Island Jewish Hospital System - Southside Hospital. He speaks English.
Dr. William Gilmartin has the following 1 specialty
- Internal Medicine
An internist is a physician who focuses on the diagnosis and treatment of conditions that affect the adult population—both acute and chronic.
These doctors are often who adults see as their primary physicians because they treat a broad...
Dr. William Gilmartin is similar to the following 3 Doctors near Hampton Bays, NY.
Dr. Louis Spiegel
General Dentistry, Internal Medicine
Hampton Bays, NY 0.01 mi37
Dr. Stephen Shoten
Hampton Bays, NY 0.01 mi31
Dr. Gaylord Hoffert
Nephrology, Internal Medicine
Hampton Bays, NY 0.01 mi20