A medical license is required for a doctor to practice medicine in a particular state. Requirements vary by state but most require, at a minimum, post-graduate training in the doctor’s specific specialty. An NPI number is a national identifier unique to an individual health care provider and is managed by the Center for Medicare & Medicaid Services (CMS).
Learn more about Dr. William Gilmer:
View the full profile to get information on:
- What's important to you
View full profile
- Currently 4 of 4 stars
The overall average patient rating of Dr. William Gilmer is Excellent.
|Ease of Appointment||
|Spends Time with Me||
|Follows Up After Visit||
Specialties & Research
- He has special expertise in 2 areas:
- Hot Flashes
Education & Awards
Dr. Gilmer graduated from University of South Florida Health, Tampa.
Dr. Gilmer has 1 hospital affiliations:
- Brandon Regional Hospital
Similar doctors nearby
- Additional Information
- Dr. William David Gilmer MD is a male Gynecologist, has 35 years of experience and practices in Gynecology and Obstetrics.
- Where does Dr. William D. Gilmer practice?
- Dr. William Gilmer has 2 office locations.
Dr. William Gilmer practices Gynecology and Obstetrics near Brandon, FL.
Additional practice locations include: Oldsmar, FL.
See Brandon Obstetricians & Gynecologists.