Dr. William Ginn, MD
Family Practitioner, Primary Care Doctor

The BEST Doctor Ever! show details The BEST Doctor Ever!
by Thomissia on Jul 14th, 2016

Dr. Ginn is the most compassionate, caring, and honest, doctor I have ever known. He has a heart of gold. He always takes the time to listen and show you that he truly cares about his patients. I started going to Dr. Ginn over thirty years ago. I moved out of the area for ten years and after coming back to the area, he still allowed me to be his patient. I drive an hour to go to his office. Currently my insurance doesn't cover my visits with Dr. Ginn. Once I can get a different insurance, I will be back there for my medical care. I have never met another doctor that can compare to him. Thank you Dr. Ginn.

by Katrina Gibson on May 31st, 2011

Dr. Ginn has been my doctor for ten years and even though he's not in my network, I refuse to switch. When I had my last son Dr. Ginn himself undressed him for his exam, weighed him and held him throughout the visit. He did this every time instead of leaving it to the nurses. He bonded with my son and now at eight years old, he loves going to the doctor. We ran into him at a public sporting event once and my son went nuts...he just had to go talk to his doctor. THAT speaks volumes about Dr. Ginn and his care of his patients. He is patient and I never feel rushed during an appointment. I can't say enough nice things about him.

You're one of the best show details You're one of the best
by Tom Andrews on Mar 10th, 2011

Thanks Dr. Ginn. It is great knowing that I have a Doctor that is down to earth. Gets to the point and leaves me with more than a bill; you impart understanding and compassion and it shows. Thanks for being different than most. You're the best!