Rheumatologist
Video profile

Some ratings provided by DrScore.
Fabulous Dr. show details Fabulous Dr.
by CG on Aug 28th, 2013

I haven't left an appointment with Dr. Ginsburg without a smile on my face. By the time I saw him, I had been to many other Dr.'s trying to get an accurate diagnosis. Dr. Ginsburg's compassion and humor immediately put me at ease. He has been careful to independently confirm my presumed diagnosis, but I have never once felt that he questioned what I was feeling or experiencing. He is very prompt but I never feel rushed. He does go on long vacations, but he lets his patients know he will be gone in advance. He makes having a difficult illness easier. It is hard enough without dreading appointments- and now I don't have to.

by Fay Patrice lambert on May 27th, 2010

Dr. Ginsburg is a doctor who goes beyond and above. When I first came to Mayo I was so confused because other doctors could not find out what was wrong with me. Dr. Ginsburg took the time to speak to me, guided me through all the testing and kept me at ease through his compassion and caring attuide. Thank you Dr. Ginsburg. I would highly recommend Dr. Ginsburg to anyone.